Function: The Sales Support Specialist - Food Service Team, must take ownership for their Sales Team assigned, as the single point of contact for all key support functions. They are the support between the Sales Team and all other MOM Brands Departments. They must be intimately aware of all of the Sales Team's customer initiatives, and provide all needed internal support to ensure that these initiatives are successfully executed.
Major Job Activities/Duties:
1. Customer Contract Support: The contract verification to plan process; contract/RFP approval of, contract tracking reports for timeliness and accuracy, and forwarding approved contracts to Customer Solutions for system entry. Contracts issues resolution with Sales Account Rep and Customer Planning.
2. New Customer Set Up and Approval Process: Assigning Plan To’s, Assigning Pricing, moving Customer Vendor Agreements through the system.
3. Broker Set Up Support : Set up and maintain Broker and commision rates in JDE system .
4. Internal Sales Support : Customer Order issues resolution, deduction resolution support with Accounts Receivables, coordinate Key Customer Appt presentation development with other MOM departments.
5. Commision Process Support: Set up and maintain broker commision rates by item in JDE, audit monthly commissions report, and approve monthly commision payments.
6 . Sales Support: Sales Reports and Analysis, Trade Show Support, Pricing Tool Support, Score Carding Support (% planed etc), Budgets Mgt Support. New hire on-boarding support and training.
7. Problem Solving : Proactively identifies process/procedure problems, uses “quick fix” solution where appropriate and “project approach” where necessary (convenes a group to solve problem), implements change, and communicates to Field Sales and MOM organization.
8. MOM Excellence : Participates in MOM Excellence events and projects.
Job Requirements: Four year college degree or equivalent experience. Five or more years experience in sales, marketing, or customer service in a consumer packaged goods company, sufficient to gain knowledge of consumer packaged goods trade promotion process, pricing, merchandising, forecasting, and order management. High level interpersonal skills to build strong work relationships with internal and external customers, coordinate work with a diverse group of individuals, be an effective team member, and negotiate solutions to problems. In addition, must have strong skills in written/oral communications, analytic skills to solve problems, project management skills, and self-management skills (ability to prioritize, plan, and organize own work; flexibility to adjust to constantly changing priorities). Above average computer skills (MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint). Proficiency in reporting tools and business systems (COSMOS, Cognos, AC Neilson) is desired. Must be able to translate technical data into actionable solutions for internal and external customers. Travel occasional.
MOM Brands - 10 months ago
MOM Brands (formerly Malt-O-Meal Company), a privately held and family owned company, is the third largest cereal company in the United...