The Sales Support Specialist will support all phases of the PaySpan sales pipeline as necessary, from lead generation through contract execution. Assist sales and account management team with site visits, conference calls, pre-demonstration scoping sessions and onsite or web-based product demonstrations.
- Develop and deliver sales presentations and product demonstrations alongside Account Managers, RVPs and SVPs; understand and clearly articulate PaySpan’s value proposition.
- Possess or develop deep subject matter knowledge of all PaySpan solutions and their use in practical business settings.
- Play lead role in responding to RFP requests.
- Provide sales operations support to sales team through a thorough knowledge of internal processes, including finance, legal, product development and customer support.
- Act as a liaison between Sales & Marketing and Product Development to stay abreast of new releases and anticipated roadmap.
- Remain knowledgeable of market and industry trends, competitor and customer strategies.
- Attend industry conferences as required.
- Use PaySpan’s CRM system (SalesForce) and other necessary resources to assist in reporting pipeline and prospecting activities as well as ensuring thorough sales to implementation knowledge transfer.
- Other responsibilities as required.
Qualifications - Education
- A Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year university or equivalent experience is required.
Experience / Competencies
- 1-3 years of sales or business related experience in corporate environment or Internship.
- Experience in Healthcare or IT industries preferred.
- Experience in Sales Support or Account Management a plus.
- Ability to articulate technical concepts and translate to customer value.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills with strong presentation skills.
- Ability to work well independently as well as a part of collaborative team.
- Comfortable speaking with all levels of colleagues and customers, from peer to C-level executive.
- Highly motivated and detail oriented.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office Programs including, but not limited to: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, Power Point and Visio.
- Familiarity with WebEx and SalesForce is preferred.
With more than 25 years of payments expertise, PaySpan, Inc. is a trusted
source of innovative healthcare reimbursement solutions that...