Raymour & Flanigan Furniture, recently named “Furniture Retailer of the Year” is the fastest growing furniture retailer in the Northeast. We staff our company with highly motivated, success-oriented individuals who want to be part of an exciting, world-class organization.
This position reports to the Vice President of Merchandising. We are seeking a highly motivated, detailed oriented individual with the desire to contribute to the overall success of the merchandising team. The individual will be the primary contact for the showrooms. The individual will also assist the buyers, VP of merchandising and the merchandising support team.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Become a resource for store personnel in solving product and availability issues.
* Be the focal person for new merchandising concepts being rolled-out to the field.
* Facilitate showroom product placements and product removals by analyzing sales and demographic history.
* Investigate sales trends within stores to assist with merchandising their floor.
* Support administrative needs of fast-paced special order department.
Key characteristics of a successful Field Support Coordinator include:
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Excellent computer skills including Microsoft excel
* The ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment
* A hands-on, detail oriented style
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Highly organized with the ability to prioritize and adapt according to business needs
* Bachelor’s Degree preferred, Associate Degree required.
Raymour & Flanigan offers a competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including:
• Health/Dental/Vision benefits
• Paid vacations
• Group term life insurance
• Short and long term disability
• A generous associate merchandise discount
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Opportunity for advancement
Raymour & Flanigan offers opportunities for advancement, plus a comprehensive benefits package that includes 401k with company match and profit sharing, health, dental and vision benefits, paid vacation, short and long-term disability, associate merchandise discount, and paid life insurance.
Raymour & Flanigan proudly supports a drug free and smoke free work environment.
Raymour & Flanigan is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any associate or applicant on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex including pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital or familial status, genetic information or other basis protected by law.
Raymour & Flanigan - 18 months ago
Raymours Furniture is heating up the oft-chilly Northeast, doing business as Raymour & Flanigan. The company operates more than 100...