- Communicate daily via e-mail and/or phone with Account Managers on quotes, order status, deliveries, back orders and issues pending.
- Respond to and solve customer complaints by deploying the necessary company resources.
- Submit pricing and obtain approvals as needed.
- Create quotations based upon sales reps input; work with sales team by preparing effective sales quotes and proposals to prospective customers.
- Complete customer follow up on quotes, inquiries, order status (expedite orders), deliveries and issues resolved.
- Maintain and demonstrate a positive attitude with all associates, customers, vendors.
- Customize fax order forms withcustom descriptions, pricing, contact information and other requests.
- Research product and application information for customers as requested.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to demonstrate full knowledge of all order-entry, data research and other computer skills.
- Creative and analytical thinker.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to interact with all levels of management
- Ability to work independently and under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Must be able to work extended hours to meet customers' and manager's expectations
- Must be able to work with a wide variety of people with different personalities and backgrounds.
- Prolonged sitting, up to (8) hours per day, occasional walking and bending.
- Prolonged viewing of computer screens and using computer keyboard, up to 10 hours per day
- Must be able to work flexible hours to meet customers' needs and management expectations.
- Computer skills with comprehensive knowledge of theMoversSuiteorder entry process, Office, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Must be able to operate in a drug-free workplace.
Compensation $10 to $12 per hour will be tailored to the level of general experience, and the specific qualifications related to the above requirements.
Please email Cover Letter with salary requirements and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Roger Ward North American - 12 months ago