Social Annex is looking for an exceptionally self-motivated and talented individual to join our sales team. You have to be the type of person that craves a challenge and enjoys working in a fast paced environment where meeting and exceeding high expectations are a part of the job.
The key to your success will be your ability to develop and manage a team of Sales Development Representatives (Cold-Callers). You will also be responsible for making calls to large numbers of qualified leads and convey the value of our exclusive product and services. You will be expected to provide real-time support to a cold-calling team as well as follow-up with high value accounts yourself.
- Initiate cold calls to mid market and enterprise clients from a list of qualified leads
- Qualify opportunities by obtaining information on needs, timing, and budget.
- Ability to identify and reach decision makers and arrange calls for senior sales team.
- Provide general company and product information and hand off qualified leads to other members of the Sales team
- Utilize technical knowledge of our products and technology to help customers determine needs.
- Answer inbound inquiries and direct to appropriate department and representative.
- Provide marketing and sales materials to clients.
- Sales lead management – Capture and track sales leads to closure, qualify opportunities, forward to Client Services and follow up to ensure sales contact has been made in a timely manner.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports on a weekly basis.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience.
- Knowledge of Saleforce.com a plus.
- Demonstrated technical aptitude and a desire to learn more.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- A pleasant and conversant phone manner with the ability to connect with people.
- Multi-tasking ability and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work collaboratively
Indeed - 30+ days ago