Under general direction, performs administrative and clerical duties relating to the support of the sales division.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Update, print, and post daily individual and team sales results for each team/division.
- Post sales reps mid-day flash on the rep’s flash board.
- Assist sales reps with problematic accounts; research, troubleshoot, and problem solve.
- Run quality check on contracts turned in by sales reps to identify errors, omissions, and legibility issues.
- Reject contracts when necessary for correction.
- Liaison for late paperwork, ad copy needed, disconnect/reconnect reports, unanswered queries.
- Retrieve documents from previously closed paperwork/contracts from previous canvass.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned including but not limited to serving as phone and mail room back-up.
- Contract pick up and reject return.
- Scans documents and performs general sales administrative duties.
- Other duties as requested
- High school diploma/GED.
- Proficient knowledge/use of PC using various Microsoft Office products (Work, Excel, Outlook) and willingness to learn proprietary software.
- Able to Multi-task and manage time effectively and efficiently.
- Outgoing and motivated with excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Professional manner and positive attitude.
The Berry Company - 17 months ago
The Berry Company is deeply committed to supporting the communities where we live and work. Our employees, who participate through donations...