Sales Sales Support Representative (Customer Service Representative)
Daymon Worldwide is the full-service global retail branding and sourcing partner that works directly with the world's leading retailers and manufacturers to provide customized branding solutions that drive sales and profitable growth across multiple categories and channels. Daymon's expertise includes branding and strategy, insights & measurement, private brand development, global sourcing and shopper marketing. Our employee-owned company, which celebrated its 40th anniversary in 2010, operates across more than 10 channels of trade, in partnerships with 100+ retailers, 4,000+ manufacturers and has 22,000 associates worldwide, with offices in 21 countries on six continents.
The key to our success has been the empowerment of our great people to take risks, lead change and make a “Daymon Difference” in the world of brand building.
Our Private Brand Team is currently looking for a Sales System Support Representative (Customer Service Representative) who will primarily be responsible for order and pricing management, set up of new suppliers and items, and deduction resolution. The SSSR will be interfacing with corporate, customer and supplier teams, and must possess exceptional time-management, organizational and communication skills.
Key Duties, Responsibilities and Expected Contributions
- Accurate and timely setup of new supplier information or modifications
- Review, validate and submit new item information to customer and ensure accuracy and timeliness of output.
- Review, validate and submit cost changes to customer with sufficient lead time, and ensure those changes are executed before effective date
- Ensure accuracy of all orders including items, quantities, pricing, and delivery dates.
- Resolve order issues on a timely basis and communicate issues/resolutions to Business Manager, Buyer, Category Manager and Supplier as appropriate.
- Ensure all mail in Customer Service mailbox is reviewed, promptly addressed and resolved. This includes but is not limited to order acknowledgements, PO discrepancies, and delivery dates.
- Maintain an updated and well-organized library of supplier cost pages and updated active product
- Research and resolve deduction issues
- Communicate PO cancellations
- Be the first point of contact for customer service issues
- Assist in past-due brokerage collection efforts as needed
- Order and distribute samples of all new items
- Various other customer service and administrative projects as needed
- High School diploma
- Prior customer service experience is strongly preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly proficient and accurate data entry skills
- Strong computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Prior experience with purchase order and CRM systems
- Good Interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to build effective relationships with customers, suppliers and corporate at all levels
- Exceptional prioritization, organization and time management skills
- Able to multi-task and manage large amounts of data with high attention to detail.
Daymon - 18 months ago