Provides administrative and analytical support with respect to information processing and data collection. The Sales Systems Specialist provides departments and suppliers with requested sales and distribution data. This includes, but is not limited to, database management, report generation, data collection, analysis, and the preparation of presentation materials.
Essential Job Functions:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and maintain arms in an unsupported position.
• The employee regularly is required to walk, sit, and talk or hear.
• The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
• The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
• Must maintain a good driving record both on and off the job and must be able to safely operate a motor vehicle on behalf of the company.
The successful candidate should possess a Bachelor’s degree in related field or three years of similar or related experience or an equivalent combination of combination of education and experience.
Advanced communication skills and a proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
Competitive salary and benefits, opportunities for growth, and great working environment in a fun and stable industry are offered.
If you meet our education and experience requirements for this position, apply today!
* * * * * *
All candidates must consent to pre-employment inquiries and tests including criminal background, MVR check, and drug tests.
Coastal Beverage Company, Inc - 30+ days ago