Job Title: Territory Manager
Requisition Number: 8082
Location(s): US Remote (Southeastern US)
EPICOR… Our Mission: Be the leading provider of industry-specific business software that drives growth and profitability for our customers.
EPICOR SOFTWARE CORPORATION is a global leader delivering inspired business software solutions to the manufacturing, distribution, retail, and services industries. With over 40 years of experience serving small, midmarket and large enterprises, Epicor has more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries. Epicor enterprise resource planning (ERP), retail management software, supply chain management (SCM), and human capital management (HCM) enable companies to drive increased efficiency and improve profitability.
Epicor is recognized as “visionary” for completing the convergence of multiple ERP products together to create a comprehensive, 100% SOA-based solution. This strategy has enabled Epicor to continually adapt to the latest technologies available, while allowing customers to protect their investment. Utilizing Web services, Epicor helps businesses rapidly respond to change, adjust for growth, and maintain their competitive advantage on a local, regional, or global scale.
With a history of innovation, industry expertise and passion for excellence, Epicor provides the single point of accountability that local, regional, and global business demand.
As a Territory Manager, you will be responsible for selling ERP Software to medium and large companies. Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. Participate in the development, presentation and sales propositions. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale.
Essential Responsibilities :
- Manage a sales territory, either vertical or geographical
- Qualify opportunities with the aim of maximizing leads
- Plan and implement sales campaigns
- Co-ordinate with pre-sales and professional services teams
- Input ideas and participate in marketing events
- To fully understand the business requirements of prospects and customers
- Provide accurate and timely sales forecasts
- Manage the short and medium term pipeline
- Maintain third party relationships
- Minimum of 4 years experience of new business sales
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field.
- Proven sales success
- An accomplished track record of selling multi-level to business, technical and IT people
- Business application, e.g. ERP, Supply Chain, and CRM
- Background of ERP markets and businesses preferred
- Quickly qualify opportunities and key strategic positions for each new prospect
- Build and maintain relationships at the “C” and “VP” levels of the defined target markets
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Epicor - 13 months ago