The LifeCell Sales Territory Manager is responsible for selling, marketing, and servicing assigned products to current and prospective customers in a professional and ethical manner in order to achieve organizational goals in his/her Territory .
· Meets or exceeds sales targets on an ongoing basis and has the capability of selling targeted products to targeted accounts.
· Conducts excellent product in-servicing and product evaluations that lead to customer conversions. Prospects and develops relationships with prospective customers, converting them to LifeCell customers (primary customers include the physician, materials manager and the purchasing administrator).
· Increases account penetration with orders for LifeCell Tissue Matrices for new surgical procedures.
· Display a strong knowledge of product line:
· Capitalize on all product features and benefits
· Make effective use of selling tools
· Maintain a high level of expertise in appropriate surgical procedures and operating room conduct
· Attain and utilize competitor comparison knowledge
· Set and establish performance targets for both short and long term goals
· Formulate strategies, tactics, and action plans to achieve goals
· Plan, organize, and complete assigned tasks in an efficient manner
· Manage paperwork effectively and timely and maintain appropriate customer records
· Control expenses and receipts: plan travel, entertainment, and general expenses to achieve organizational goals while adhering to LifeCell Operating Procedures and AdvaMed guidelines
· Communicate effectively with different customer types, sales management, and home office personnel
· Bachelors Degree in business or related field
· At least 3 years of outside sales experience in the medical industry
· Experience with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
OTHER REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
· Demonstrated Sales experience involving servicing and product evaluations leading to customer conversions. Prospects and relationships.
· Demonstrated sales leadership.
· Demonstrated presentation and communication skills
· Demonstrated interpersonal skills.
· Demonstrated decision-making skills.
· Demonstrated technical expertise.
Demonstrated ability to close a sale,
Ability to travel and enter customer facilities including completion of Vendor Access Creditionaling
· Sales experiencein hospital setting.
Experience with General, Plastic and/or Colorectal Surgery areas
· Minimum of 12 months in current sales position.
The information listed above is not a comprehensive list of all duties/responsibilities performed.
This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice.
LifeCell Corporation - 11 months ago
LifeCell Corporation's portfolio of products includes our well-known soft-tissue repair products for abdominal wall reconstruction, breast...