Sales Trainee - Territory Manager
Competition Number: LM00978
Closing Date: Remains open until further notice
Location: Tukwila, WA
Leavitt Machinery is seeking a "Sales Trainee - Territory Manager" to further grow existing regions. As a Territory Manager, you will be responsible for increasing revenues in a specific geographical region. Leveraging existing customer relationships to ensure they are aware of our full products and services, you will work with other divisions to create and support your Territory Plan. Additional responsibilities will be to identify, qualify and develop new account opportunities within your specific Territory on an ongoing basis.
See product & service offerings here: http://www.leavittmachinery.com/
Job Descriptions & Responsibilities
Your core job will be to generate new equipment opportunities within your Territory by executing your Territory plan, to uncover and pass off used equipment, parts, service and or operator training leads for the inside sales team to quote and close.
In person and by phone you will reach the organization's buying decision maker. Once you have reached this person, your goal will be to set a future appointment with him or her to introduce the company and yourself, identify current challenges and work towards proposing a solution.
You will be provided training from multiple sales managers in various divisions of the company to ensure your success.
- 3+ years in a field sales position.
- Post-secondary degree in Sales/Marketing considered an asset
- No fear of prospecting/drop-in in person sales calls
- A good reference for your skill abilities
- Both male and female candidates can succeed in this role
- Clear communication skills and professional
- Willingness and desire to learn
- Good time management skills
- Self starter and minimal supervision
- Customer relationship management software (Microsoft CRM) is desired, but not mandatory
- Valid drivers license
MOST IMPORTANT AND REQUIRED
1. Please write a made up business email thanking a customer for his or her business on any product or service of your choice. (We are looking to evaluate your written communication skills)
2. What creative / entrepreneurial skills or ideas can you bring to this position? Be specific.
3. What questions do you have?
Please reply to this job posting by submitting your resume with the competition number to:
Fax: (604) 626-0825
It is our policy to contact only those candidates that we believe will be successful fit for our organization.
Leavitt Machinery is committed to Employment Equity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates.
Thank you for considering our company and we look forward to your application.