The Sales Trainer trains and manages Sales Contractors assigned to their team for their branch location. This individual drives the achievement of stated goals and assures total program success through motivating, coaching and developing a high performance sales team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in attaining branch sales goals and revenue objectives.
- Assist in recruiting, hiring and training of sales personnel.
- Assist with weekly motivational sales and training meetings.
- Assure accurate reporting and handling of office leads by their assigned team and create sales through proper use of daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Directly supervise a team of contracted Sales Representatives to ensure goal attainment is achieved.
- Monitor and report to Sales Manager(s) daily sales performances and make necessary adjustments to achieve sales budgets.
- Monitor and ensure compliance to all company sales policies by assigned sales team.
- Review and analyze individual Sales Rep performance against metrics and stated goals and implement improvement plans accordingly.
- Report data and performance improvement plans to Sales Manager(s).
- Manage daily accountability of all assigned Sales Reps through pre-determined report set.
- Ensure accurate reporting and accounting of Sales leads assigned through proper use of daily recaps and ongoing reporting.
- Conduct “ride-alongs” and evaluations with assigned sales team.
- Maintain personal sales metrics at or above company standards.
- Service all sales leads assigned.
- Perform other functions as necessary or as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Proven track record of success in Shop-At-Home or In-Home Sales - preferably with Carpet/Flooring industry experience.
- 5+ years staff management - preferably in a Shop-At-Home selling environment Excellent staff recruiting, training and motivation skills.
- Home Improvements industry experience a plus.
- Excellent staff recruiting, training and motivation skills.
- Excellent planning, organizational and leadership skills.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to self-motivate, lead teams, and succeed in a fast-paced and changing environment.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelors Degree preferred.
Computer Knowledge Requirements: MS Word, Excel, and Outlook. Knowledge of Siebel or other CRM system as a sales management planning tool is a plus.
Our employees enjoy a casual, yet results-oriented environment where we value creativity, teamwork and innovation. To take your first step toward joining our winning team, please apply today.
Empire Today LLC - 20 months ago
Our mission at Empire Today® is to secure loyal customers for life. Our employees strongly believe in this mission and work hard every...