LifeCell develops and markets tissue repair products for use in reconstructive, urogynecologic and orthopedic surgical procedures. LifeCell's leading technologies include: Strattice™, for reconstructive and general surgical procedures; and AlloDerm®, for plastic reconstructive, general surgical, burn and periodontal procedures and Cymetra®, a particle form of AlloDerm suitable for injection.
LifeCell's patented tissue matrix was developed in 1994 as a graft for burn patients. Since then, AlloDerm's versatility has led to its use in many other reconstructive applications, allowing surgeons to restore tissue damaged through injury or disease - using the regenerative power of the patients' own tissues.
Position Summary: LifeCell is seeking a Sales Trainer to work in a dynamic, innovative, entrepreneurial spirited environment where together we are transforming surgery. If you are self-motivated, enjoy a challenge and seek satisfaction knowing your efforts are making a difference in someone's life, then this opportunity is for you.
Coordinate and manage the preparation activities for Phase 1 and Phase 2 training.
· Coordinate and manage all materials and activities during Phase 1 and Phase 2 training.
· Assist with facilitation of Phase 1 and Phase 2 training programs.
· Assist with developing content and workshop activity for continued sales education programs for experienced sales representatives including product launches, national and regional meetings, and other identified training opportunities.
· Apply principles of adult learning to ensure training effectiveness and access resources to keep current on industry best practices.
· Coach and counsel sales representatives as needed during sales training activities.
· Field Travel with territory managers.
· Assist as requested with management of external vendors to complete projects on time and in budget.
· Responsible for communicating business related issues or opportunities to next management level.
· Responsible for ensuring personal and company compliance with all Federal, State, local and company regulations, policies and procedures for Health, Safety and Environmental compliance.
Position reports to Director, Sales Training
Position Qualification Requirements:
Demonstrated written and oral English communication skills
· Demonstration presentation skills
· Demonstrated organizational skills: time and project management
· Demonstrated technical and clinical aptitude
· Demonstrated critical and analytic thinking skills
· Demonstrated high quality work production
· Demonstrated ability to manage change and multiple priorities
· Demonstrated ability to maintain complete confidentiality and discretion in business relationships and exercise sound business judgment.
· Strong entrepreneurial and creative spirit
· BA/BS in a Business, Liberal Arts or Life Sciences
· 2-4 years proven sales success in pharmaceutical or medical device sales
· 1-2 years experience in personal delivery of sales training programs
· Experience in personal (versus vendor sourced) development and delivery of training plans, clinical training modules (medical writing), and training workshops
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES: Must be able to travel overnight as needed or requested, anticipated travel is 20%. Experience with MS Office applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Our mission today is the same as it was when we began almost twenty years ago: to improve quality of life for those most in need of our help. It takes committed, caring people to achieve that vision-people with the expertise, creativity and dedication to bring new innovations to life. Maybe someone like you.
The information listed in this Job Description is not a comprehensive list of all duties/responsibilities performed.
This Job Description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this position guide at any time without notice.
LifeCell Corporation - 21 months ago
LifeCell Corporation's portfolio of products includes our well-known soft-tissue repair products for abdominal wall reconstruction, breast...