The Corporate Sales Trainer is responsible for the development and delivery of training programs for the benefit and development of the Millennial Media Sales Team. This includes planning, coordinating, and administering of new hire training, on-going product and positioning trainings, sales skills training, and sales management training.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Conducts front-end analysis to determine training needs and assess performance gaps.
- Partners with a variety of subject matter experts to identify training needs, content, and content updates, including Product, Marketing, Business Line Owners, and Sales Leadership.
- Design, implementation, evaluation, and ongoing maintenance of classroom-style and online training solutions.
- Maintains, builds, and promotes training materials library and resources to ensure it is in-line and up-to-date with operational processes, systems, and products and is highly accessible, promoting utilization.
- Assures on time delivery and “Sales-readiness” of materials.
- Responsible for understanding and promoting best practices.
- Measures the effectiveness of training and education solutions.
- Makes recommendations to continuously improve internal processes, standards, and training solutions.
- Maintains knowledge of current training techniques: researches new/better ways to promote the training.
- Other essential duties as may be assigned
- Must have first class presentation skills and the ability to use multimedia effectively in a presentation or through online delivery.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, written, and listening skills are a must.
- Detail oriented with the ability to adapt to changing assignments and multiple priorities
- Strong sense of initiative and self-motivated
- Able to work autonomously as well as collaboratively.
- MS Office Products required
- Bachelor’s degree in related field plus 3+ years’ experience in design and development of training programs or background in adult education, classroom delivery or training field is required. Past Sales experience with proof of sales performance preferred.
- Ability to understand and present complex technical information to technical and non-technical audiences
Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- 50% Nationwide (depends on assignments).
Millennial Media is an equal opportunity employer.
Millennial Media - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard -