On-board sales hires by providing initial training in addition to on-going coaching, consultation, support and development in regards to NBB’s Selling Strategies, Skills, Processes and Procedures.
The position will be based in Fort Collins out of a home office and minimal travel will be necessary (approximately four days per quarter). This position will be responsible for operating within budget parameters and will report to the National Sales Training Manager.
Responsibilities (but not limited to):
On-Boarding New Hires
• Communicate with Human Resources, Sales Support, National Sales Training Manager, New Sales Hires and Sales Managers to coordinate the on-boarding logistics.
• Execute Sales Training by educating New Sales Hires on NBB’s Selling Strategies, Skills, Processes and Procedures by utilizing the NBB Sales Training structure and systems.
• Analyze the training needs of New Sales Hires, to provide an evaluation and suggest a course of action, for continued development post on-boarding training.
The Sales Trainer leads by example, acts as NBB’s ambassador of good beer, good cheer and is a champion of knowing, understanding and being able to demonstrate Selling Strategies, Skills, Processes and Procedures. Like all members of the NBB Sales team, the Sales Trainer is required to have fun while being a New Belgium Ambassador.
Required Skills/Experience (but not limited to):
• Bachelor's Degree in a related field. 3+ years as a rising star in Sales or Sales Management and a mastery of Selling Systems and Skills.
• Participation and certification in the Mountain States Employers Council (MSEC) Trainers Certificate program, NBB Human Resources and Sales Trainings will be required to continue the Sales Trainer’s education and personal development.
• Mastery of Selling Skills and strong Interpersonal Skills are a must for this position.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with individuals and groups across all levels of NBB.
• Computer competence in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Internet are required.
• Experience with CRM and LMS systems are a plus.
• Attention to detail, organizational and time management skills are essential
• Ability to think analytically, work independently and be a self-starter, and demonstrate and adapt to any situation or personality.
• Possess Leadership qualities and have a relentless enthusiasm and passion for sharing knowledge and teaching others; patience and nurturing characteristics.
• Desire to add more value than competitors through the use of sales systems, brand knowledge, brand support tools; and a generally good-natured and ethical way of doing business.
• Must be eager to learn, grow, manage chaos and create fun. And then want to do it all over again with infinite passion and wisdom.