Uline – |
Shipping Supply Specialists
Uline is a leading North American distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. Founded in 1980, the family-owned business has experienced continuous growth over the years. Today, we employ over 3,100 bright, career-minded individuals across the U.S., Mexico and Canada.
At Uline, we're energetic and passionate about what we do. Because of our continued expansion, we seek qualified candidates who share our vision, values and commitment to superior customer service.
Click here to learn more.
Uline seeks a Sales Trainer at its satellite Sales office in New York City.
- Coordinate training at Uline’s New York City Sales office.
- Maintain geographical territory and make 25 sales calls per week.
- Conduct joint calls and regular audits of sales team.
- Assist sales manager / coach with assigned projects.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 4+ years outside sales experience.
- Strong product knowledge and sales expertise.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
- Click here to learn more.
In 1980, after recognizing a local need for a shipping supply distributor, Liz and Dick Uihlein started Uline from their basement. Their...