Fetch Logistics, Inc.
25 Northpointe Parkway | Suite 200 | Amherst, New York 14228
Fetch Logistics is a rapidly growing inside sales organization that is looking to fill the following growth related position. The Sales Training & Development Manager will be responsible for enhancing and executing Fetch Logistics new hire sales training program along with management and employee development programs. The primary responsibilities of this role will be to further develop Fetch’s current program and to manage and implement this program.
- Manage new hire training and onboarding through classroom and hands on development
- Develop and enhance Fetch’s programs in order to increase effectiveness of current training initiatives
- Work closely with management to determine best training practices
- Provide group and individualized training to new and developed employees
- Monitor sales activity to determine inefficiencies and modify training programs as necessary
Why Choose Fetch?
- Bachelors degree required
- Five or more years of experience in the creation and execution of corporate level training and development programs
- Related experience in a call center or sales environment strongly preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong sense of creativity and resourcefulness
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Proven ability to work effectively with management
- Computer literate with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Medical, dental, life and vision insurance
- Short term and long term disability
- 401(k) options
- Paid holidays and time off
- Volunteer opportunities
- Casual dress
- Company activities including sports teams, cookouts and participation in local events
Fetch Logistics is a leading non-asset based third party logistics provider started in Amherst, NY in 1997 by two friends in a basement. Our talented team of inside sales representatives works with distributors and manufacturers to assess their transportation needs for the product that they produce and then find the dependable and safe carriers to haul that freight. Basically, this means we find transportation solutions for our customers so they do not have to. We provide our employees with technology, training and a relaxed, fun work environment, which helps us succeed in this growing industry.
If you want to work for a growing company like ours, please email your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to HR@fetchlogistics.com .