Olympus America, Inc. with headquarters in Center Valley, PA is a precision technology leader, creating innovative opto-digital solutions in health care and life science products throughout North America. Olympus works collaboratively with its customers and its affiliates worldwide to leverage R&D investment in precision technology and manufacturing processes across diverse business lines. These include: gastrointestinal endoscopes, accessories, and minimally invasive surgical products; advanced clinical and research microscopes.
Southborough, MA - The Sales Training Coordinator will work to promote an environment of continuous learning by providing training support within Olympus’ Training Department. The incumbent will also support training initiatives through the coordination and maintenance of a variety of training and development programs and services. EOE M/F/D/V
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Senior Manager and Training Events Supervisor with preparation of 1 and 2 week Sales Training schools (assemble binders, copying, coordinate meals, etc.).
- On-board two of the four Surgical Business units (the Training Events Supervisor will coordinate the process for other two businesses).
- Coordinate delivery, tracking, and scheduling of Field Sales training materials and classes.
- Coordinate and maintain inventory and purchase of all training materials and equipment.
- Create and maintain database to track student test scores, completion of assignments, evaluation feedback, and CEU ready programs.
- Provide general administrative assistance to Training Department.
- Participate and contribute as a member of the Training Team.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
(ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED)
- A Bachelor's Degree or a minimum of 4 years of experience is required.
- Excellent computer skills (MicroSoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint) are necessary.
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills are essential.
- Attention to detail is vital.
- The ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously is imperative.
- Must be a team player.
- Must be able to travel 10% of the time.
- The following physical demands are required:
- Lift/Carry 25 pounds
- Bend/Stoop/Kneel 2 hours a day
- Stand/Sit/Walk 8 hours a day
- Push/Pull 50+ pounds
Olympus - 2 years ago