The Sales Training Facilitator conducts company specific non-technical sales training programs that enhance the performance and effectiveness of customer facing employees. This position partners with Human Resources, Sales, Marketing, Technical Operations and other strategic business leaders in planning and executing sales training strategies. The Sales Training Facilitator will conduct needs assessments, analyze skill & knowledge gaps, identify and communicate sales training opportunities, and facilitate Suddenlink Sales Training programs.
This position requires excellent facilitation skills with an ability to engage learners in compelling, thoughtful, real-time classroom discussions that drive comprehension and application of selling principles.
• Facilitation of Sales Training curriculum across the organization with a particular emphasis on retail and technical customer facing positions.
• Conducts instructor-led training sessions, virtual training sessions, and web-based learning programs as required.
• Performs needs analysis and skill assessments that serve as the foundation for identifying sales skill gaps.
• Identifies opportunities for organizational and cultural development that support and drive sales and makes recommendations for meeting these development needs.
• Provides feedback regarding opportunities for enhancement of existing course content and identifies needs not addressed by current Sales Training curriculum.
• Acts as project manager for facilitation assignments to ensure that all requirements for successful facilitation and follow-up are completed.
• Interfaces with the learning management system fully leveraging the tool to deploy training, facilitate registration, and maintain records of training schedules and participants.
• Provides support to other Learning & Development employees as needed.
• Proven track record of success in the sales training field.
• Superior classroom facilitation skills.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Advanced knowledge of adult learning theory.
• Strong needs assessment and analytical skills.
• Proven project management skills.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and assignments while adhering to deadlines and budget constraints.
• Demonstrated ability to leverage interpersonal skills to build productive relationships across the organization
• Exemplary example of company values and leadership qualities.
• Ability to work independently and with others in meeting the goals of the department and organization.
• Ability to travel up to 60% of the time.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Education, or related field or commensurate experience.
• 3 years’ experience in Sales Training.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in a sales role with documented history of success.
Suddenlink - 12 months ago
copy to clipboard
Cequel Communications, which operates through subsidiary Suddenlink, provides cable TV, high-speed Internet access, and phone...