Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares new members of the Sales Team (e.g. Sales Development, Sales Executives and PreSales) by conducting orientation to the sales process; providing resources and assistance.
- Creates and deliver continuing education based on current training needs and topics.
- Develop measurements and implement improvement initiatives to individual/team results
- Improves training effectiveness by developing new approaches and techniques; making support readily available.
- Development of effective training sessions, formats, tools, and reinforcement measures including practical application scenarios for training to actualize sales success.
- Collaborate with Channel organization to translate internal Training content to make applicable for Partners and deliver as appropriate.
- Supervise additional personnel in accordance with Company growth plans.
Expected Skill/ Experience:
Base + Benefits
- BS/BA degree or equivalent and minimum of 5 years in a similar role
- The ability to communicate clearly and simplify sales concepts, strategies, and processes.
- Experience in creating sales-oriented instructional modules and materials for use in virtual/web-based, and in-person scenarios.
- Knowledgeable in current training techniques and technology.
- Advanced Office Computer Skills
- Travel Requirements: 10-20%
- Self-starter willing and able to take initiative
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Background in the Software industry, preferably SaaS
- Proven ability to multi-task in a fast paced and rapidly growing company
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities
Qualified applicants should submit their resume and a cover letter highlighting their sales training and development experience to the company via email at email@example.com . Please include the words “ST13” in your email subject line.
Adaptive Insights - 12 months ago
copy to clipboard -