The Training and Development Specialist works with cross-functional teams to create and maintain up-to-date product training presentations for the Sales team. Working closely with the Support Training and Development Specialist, this position will also improve the training available to internal employees and customers and will implement an effective knowledge management system.
The ideal candidate will have a good grasp of current educational issues as well as an understanding of specific challenges faced by administrators and teachers. Other qualifications include--
- Minimum of two years in the classroom as an elementary school teacher
- Master’s degree preferred; bachelor’s degree in education or related field required
- Instructional design
- Adult training principles
- Software development
- Previous training or development experience required
- 5 years of working in the educational sector
Some travel may be required. Position is based in Provo, Utah.
- Ability to work with customers in adverse or challenging circumstances
- Ability to establish priorities, maintain schedules, and manage time effectively
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams
- Professional demeanor and image
- Excellent communication and writing skills
Imagine Learning - 6 months ago
Imagine Learning is your language and literacy solution, providing award-winning educational software to hundreds of thousands of students...