Evaluates and assessing performance and learning needs, also identifying objectives for those needs (performance and learning). This position is located in our Sioux Falls, SD location. The position will close for internal applicants on Thursday, August 23, 2013 at 5:00 pm est.
- Delivers job-specific training including training on sales and customer service skills to new employees in the Call Center.
- Learns and maintains a thorough working knowledge of all pertinent product information
- Develops and maintains working relationship with external departments and partners
- Creates monthly reports to identify trends and behaviors. Analyzes reports on associate performance and uses information to continously improve training programs.
- Participates in the development and modification of training assessment tools
- Participates in developing or modifying training materials. Reinforces concepts learned in the classroom, and manages the performance of classroom participants to meet or exceed the expectations of their job.
- Conducts ongoing training and coaching with incumbent associates on both skill and product knowledge.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills, able to work well under deadlines in a changing environment and perform multiple tasks effectively and concurrently.
- Demonstrated ability to manage relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively under pressure and within a collaborative team oriented environment using sound judgment in decision-making.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written with analytical skills.
- Excellent customer service and solid negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Front Page).
- Demonstrate effective sales call flow
- Understanding of adult learning concepts and behaviors
- Working knowledge of instructional design programs
Experience / Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, or equivalent education preferred.
- 2-3 years of experience delivering training in a sales and/or customer service call center environment
- Possession of a Property and Casualty License, Training Certification, and Adult Learning Certification from ASTD or similar organizations preferred.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Must be able to operate a PC and sit for extended periods of time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Esurance - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard
Born online, raised by technology, and majoring in efficiency, Esurance offers consumers an easier, more modern way to manage insurance....