E-Giving Sales and Marketing Administrator
The purpose of this position is to provide data and administrative support to the President of E-Giving/Interactive Media and other division managers. Duties are administrative, clerical and project-based with a level of analytical and decision making skills required.
Skill and Knowledge Requirements:
- Data Management. Enter prospect and customer information into Salesforce.com. and manage database quality.
- Contract and Invoice Request Management. Create and maintain Salesforce.com contract and invoice requests for all Interactive Media customer wins.
- Administrative support. Review prospect proposals for accuracy and grammar. Draft applications for awards and speaking opportunities; track upcoming industry events and media calendars looking for opportunities to engage in content sharing, blogging, exhibiting and speaking. Manage supply of sales collateral.
- Clerical Support. Manage supply of sales collateral. Manage time cards, manage office supplies, greet visitors, and prep and clean up conference room and kitchen as needed. Assists management with travel arrangements and expense reports.
- Reporting. Keeps Salesforce.com dashboards current by ensuring timely entry of sales and revenue data. Runs and distributes monthly reports in Salesforce.com and Google Analytics.
- Lead Management. Routes inbound prospect phone and email leads to other offices and departments as appropriate.
- Social Media. Keeps abreast of Social Media commentary on key and targeted accounts. Update Facebook and Twitter and conduct regular searches for news and recommend content. Posts activities on customer and diocese social media sites as directed.
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Solid Internet search skills are required. Must be proficient in navigating the Internet and using Google for search.
- Familiarity with Social Media sites such as Facebook and Twitter is required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and ability to influence. Strong ability to function in a team setting with ability to relate to various levels of people.
- Able to work independently with minimal direction, strong project management skills, able to manage time effectively to meet goals and timelines. Able to direct work of others as part of project/task management while not having direct supervisory authority.
- High School Diploma, plus Associate Degree in secretarial science or business related field preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce.com or managing data within another Customer Relationship Management System is strongly desired.
administrative, salesforce, social media, project management, administrative, salesforce, social media, project management
Liturgical Publications Inc - 7 months ago