Support the Sales, Guest Service, and Marketing efforts of Showtime Torus. Responsible for assisting with the development, execution and tracking of all marketing activities to create effective marketing campaigns that drive business. This includes monitoring social media sites as well as the company websites. Position provides administrative support to the Sales manage and CEO/President.
- Assist in the development and proofing of marketing communication pieces to ensure communication materials are accurate and has the appearance and messaging consistent with brand creative platform communication objective.
- Keep content on marketing communication vehicles current by monitoring and updating information regularly
- Assist with Sales and Marketing communication database updates and maintenance
- Provide analysis, tracking, and back-up support for marketing activities executed
- Execute fulfillment processes for various marketing programs
- Effectively interact with other internal and external department and personnel to assist team with answering questions, solving problems and communicating marketing messages
- Initiate direct customer contact as it relates to confirming future service, post-trip follow up, and resolving service exceptions
- Provide administrative support as necessary to Sales Manager and President/CEO of Showtime Tours.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, greater than one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems. Must have excellent computer skills - including microsoft office, outlook, excel, powerpoint, etc.
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
The Mark Travel Corporation - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
The Mark Travel Corporation (TMTC) is recognized as a world leader in leisure travel and is trusted by the world's leading airlines and...