A leader in the background screening industry, Accurate Background is trusted by organizations worldwide. We focus on the development of robust delivery and distribution tools through the use of technology to create a positive client and candidate employment screening experience. Our significant growth and ability to continuously win new business is largely based on the level of flexibility and customization our technology offers. Employers ranging from small businesses to Fortune 100 companies in a wide range of industries have chosen Accurate Background because of our ability to adapt and streamline their background screening program based on each client’s unique hiring process.
Our customizable technology solutions and experienced, forward-thinking executive leadership has led to unprecedented growth. In fact, Accurate Background’s focus on technology and customer satisfaction has earned us nationwide recognition on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 in North America, HRO Today’s list of Top Screening Providers, and Workforce Management’s Hot List of Screening Providers.
Accurate Background continues to exceed expectations by offering an array of innovative and cutting-edge background check and credentialing products to meet the needs of human resource, loss prevention, and security/legal professionals in employment screening and vendor certification.
The Sales and Marketing Coordinator is responsible for assisting with the day-to-day sales operations of Accurate Background, Inc. This individual must be well-organized, exercise strong attention-to-detail, and work well in a fast-paced, detail-oriented environment
Needs to be an individual with excellent organizational skills, strong work ethic and attention-to-detail to manage multiple tasks and deliver accurate results in a timely fashion while adhering to deadlines.
• Document, manage, and execute all RFP/RFI/RFQ activities, deadlines, requirements, review, and delivery
• Responsible for final layout, formatting and production of proposals, media kits, and presentations
• Assist in compiling and organizing proposal questions/answers to be filed in the internal RFP database
• Ensures corporate branding on all templates/proposals, marketing collateral, presentations, etc.
• Develops CRM reports as required
• Imports leads in CRM system.
• Coordinates overall tradeshow planning, logistics, giveaways, travel, and resources
• Assists in delivery of marketing campaigns, updates to marketing collateral, and updates to corporate website
• Other administrative duties such as coordinating Sales travel, miscellaneous print requests, and marketing inventory
Education & Experience
• College degree or equivalent experience required
• 2 Years of Sales & Marketing Administrative Support a Plus
Skills & Qualifications
• Excellent analytical and written communication skills
• Exceptional organizational and time management skills in a deadline-driven environment
• Ability to learn, understand and capture business and technical requirements
• Ability to create, edit, format, standardize, or implement changes to documents
• Ability to handle and use constructive feedback in order to make needed changes to documents and proposals
• High attention to detail
• Excellent Proficiency in Microsoft® Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
• Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and elementary HTML a plus
• Team Player
• Ability to complete tasks independently
This individual will be working full time in the office with very limited travel requirements.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the people assigned to this task. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all job responsibilities.
Comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits
Supplemental benefit options
Generous Paid Time Off
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, or other status protected by applicable law.
Accurate Background, Inc. - 19 months ago