Sales and Marketing Intern
Are you interested in being a part of a new start-up business that is starting to get "noticed"? Have you ever been passionate about a product or concept and sold others on the idea?
The Applicant Manager (we call it TAM) is seeking talented employees who are passionate, are naturally curious, crave learning new skills, and who love to work hands-on and aren't afraid to tackle big projects or take on small assignments.
As an intern you will get to work side by side with our company founders while participating in real projects that will help us grow.
TAM is based in San Rafael and is quickly becoming a premier job applicant tracking solution that is competing with the Big Boys. We assist small to medium sized organizations by streamlining their talent recruitment process, and provide ancillary services such as background checks, assessments, and other predictors of job success. What makes us so special is our very intuitive user interface and the fact that we provide a high level of service that puts our competitors to shame. To see what TAM is all about, go to https://www.theapplicantmanager.com/.
What You Will Learn (and receive hands on experience in):
What We Require:
- How to support sales, marketing, and technology leaders in growing a business
- How to use some of the newest tools available to provide customer support and run a business
- How to make effective sales presentations about TAM to potential clients based all over the US (and beyond, e.g., Canada, New Zealand, etc.)
- What professional recruiters do to find and hire employees
- What HR really does in an organization
- What the phrase, "wears many hats" really means, especially in a rapidly changing start-up environment
Our ideal candidate is someone who walks into a room of people and can't leave without making a few friends. Someone who is obsessed with service and how things work, jumps on things that need to be done without being told, likes to solve problems, and is creative, patient and thoughtful when interacting with others and building relationships.
Plus, we're also looking for:
We value our interns and go the extra mile to make sure you receive a learning experience. You will become extremely proficient at providing support, communications, making presentations, and engaging clients. You will also learn how to work in a professional environment and have ample opportunity to network with other professionals in a variety of fields.
- A background in Marketing, Communications, Human Resources or other related discipline
- Strong communication skills
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite
- An active understanding that in a start-up situation, going beyond the job description is the norm, not the exception
- An affinity for the latest in technology
- Strong organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments and get things done
- Interest in participating in a rapidly growing, successful, start-up operation that could lead to a future career
The position is available now. You are expected to work a minimum of 15 hours a week, (or more hours if your schedule allows), and will be paid $12-$14/hour, depending on previous experience and qualifications. You will be required to work in San Rafael, CA for the first three months of your assignment for training, and then may work remotely thereafter, depending on projects or assignments.
This is an amazing opportunity that will add great value to your resume, and could potentially provide future career opportunities.
To apply please click on this link https://theapplicantmanager.com/jobs?pos=HR114 or paste the url into your browser.
The HR Manager - 30+ days ago