Enercon Services, Inc. (ENERCON) has an opening for a Marketing & Sales Lead in Tampa. The position will be responsible for developing Environmental Services Sales Leads. The position will coordinate closely with the Tampa office and the Southern Region of ENERCONs' Environmental Services Group. The following job responsibilities and duties have been identified for this position:
- Identify and develop new clients and opportunities for various services provided by the Environmental Services Group.
- Support all marketing events, prepare sales plans, and prepare budgets for marketing and sales.
- Provide oversight and preparation of proposal activities. Position will serves as "project manager" for proposal activities and participates as a key member of large proposal teams. Key proposal duties include the following:
- Manage activities for client contacts and marketing.
- Manage and develop SOQs, proposals, and presentations that meet RFP requirements, client requests, and quality standards.
- Implement and refine proposal delivery processes.
- Support the development of new clients through cold calls of current target lists and setting meetings for appropriate staff
- Develop target lists, cold call, identify decision maker(s), set meetings, etc.
(education, skills, certifications, licenses):
- Bachelor's Degree in sales and marketing, engineering, science, or other related field preferred
- Previous experience with environmental engineering and consulting services (Power Industry experience a plus).
- 5+ years experience with client development through proposal development and delivery.
- Experience leading and facilitating proposal planning, strategy, and review sessions. With proven ability to manage SOQ, proposal, and presentation development adhering to established themes.
- Proficiency in proposal and presentation software, including Microsoft Office Suite, especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Skills in MS Project and MS Access are desired.
- Ability to work within deadlines and budgets.
- Ability to build, manage, positively motivate, and work within project teams.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.
Enercon Services Inc - 10 months ago