American Hole ‘n One
Description: American Hole ‘n One is the established industry leader in the marketing promotions, direct mail, sweepstakes, and hole in one insurance industry. Our 25+ years of developing innovative promotions to build product/brand awareness, drive traffic and create customer loyalty has made American Hole ‘n One a trusted partner to thousands of clients worldwide, including sports organizations, media outlets, automotive manufacturers and dealers, and Fortune 500 companies.
We are currently seeking an exceptional individual to lead the company’s North American Sales and Marketing team in our home office in Northeast metro Atlanta.
Reports to: CEO
Responsible for the development, management, and growth of all sales within the Media and Specialty Promotions, Golf, Sweepstakes, Direct Mail, and Tournament Support Divisions. Staff and direct an Inside Sales team and provide strong leadership to achieve maximum profitability and growth in line with the company’s vision and values. Establish strategic plans to expand customer base, develop and motivate Account Executives, and bring to market world class products and service to our clients.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieve goals for revenue, team performance, and growth
- Lead marketing team in the creation and implementation of strategic marketing campaigns
- Develop and deliver business plan and sales strategy to drive continual growth of the company
- Manage the professional development of Account Executive team
- Lead Account Executives team by great example in areas of commitment, organization, selling, motivation, and personal character
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 7 years of successful sales and marketing management experience
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding sales goals
- Excellent networking skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience in Promotions, Media, Golf, Corporate and Sports Sponsorships, Automotive or Ad Agency a plus
We offer the stability of a competitive compensation and excellent benefits package including salary, bonus, 401k, Life & Health Insurance, paid time off, sick days and holidays. Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Sales and Marketing Manager.”
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Creative mind that continuously seeks best solutions for our client’s needs
- Committed to achieving results by building relationships of trust and fostering team environments
- Champion for positive change and continuous improvement
- Versatile communication skills – ability to write and speak to all levels of the organization