Sales and Marketing Representative
Multiband is seeking a driven Sales and Marketing professional to join our growing team!
As a Sales and Marketing Representative, you will be responsible for marketing services and creating strong relationships with properties as well as property management to ensure satisfaction within their territory. You will also provide our sales staff with qualified leads and ensure that individuals and businesses who express interest in our products receive world-class customer service and the resources they need to make an informed decision. Additionally, the Sales and Marketing Representative will provide reports and report analysis to the Sales and Marketing team. Must be outgoing, comfortable in a Sales environment, a confident public speaker, and able to interact with and promote our products to potential clients. Travel is required.
Multiband is proud to offer a competitive compensation package including:
- Pay at or above industry standard, depending on experience
- Health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Advocate service
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Leadership and Service Excellence training opportunities
- FREE DIRECTV!
- Much, much more!
- Train and incent property staff and Property Management to sell services Multiband products and services based on structured training platform.
- Direct market to residents by distributing door hangers and flyers.
- Distribute marketing material to property staff and residents.
- Run events at properties so that residents attend and buy services.
- Visit to all in footprint on a scheduled basis.
- Track results of visits.
- Conduct technical and marketing surveys on properties within footprint.
- Keep certifications/trainings for sales, installation and service up to date with Multiband standards.
- Travel within assigned region.
- Take phone calls from all within footprint.
- Contact all in footprint on a monthly basis to ensure operations are running satisfactorily.
- Receive orders for service.
- Provide superior customer service to residents, property staff and property owners.
- Measure and reporting on the effectiveness of the marketing program.
- Provide weekly feedback on performance for each of the assigned field service sites to help identify opportunities for growth and areas of improvement.
- Strive to increase all employee morale through various motivational methods.
- Maintain and encourage all employees to have positive attitudes towards the sales program and culture of our company as a whole.
- Ensure all Multiband employees understand the opportunities for additional income through the sales program, and educate all employees on the correct procedures for making referrals, handing out marketing materials and tracking all sales online.
- Oversee all communication to each of the assigned territories regarding contests, promotions and sales bonuses.
- Maintain weekly communication with Operations Managers, Market Managers and Trainers, as well as attend weekly calls to ensure sales is a constant focus of all personnel.
- Effectively and efficiently convey morals, mission, vision, ideas and goals from senior management directly to team members and any personnel from any department that he/she may come in contact with through the course of business.
- Update the Director of Marketing and Sales on the daily, weekly and monthly residential sales numbers to ensure trends are identified and appropriate action is taken to minimize risk and optimize opportunities.
- Notify, update and provide reporting to the Director of Marketing and Sales on all areas of responsibility.
- Entry Level position
- Possess a “Positive and Energetic Attitude”
- Be an excellent communicator
- An understanding of product positioning, promotion, and return on marketing investment are needed.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screenings, including drug test, a background check, and a motor vehicle record check
- Previous experience as a sales representative is a plus.
- Strong computer proficiency with the ability to learn new software quickly.
Multiband Corporation - 2 years ago