COMPANY: Spanish is Fun Language School
POSITION TITLE: Sales and Marketing Representative (Entry Level)
POSITION TYPE: Full-time permanent (40 hours weekly)
HOURS: Mon-Fri, 9:00pm to 6:00pm daily (w/1 hour lunch)
LOCATION: Denver/Glendale, CO
SALARY: $10 Hour, plus Commission
Are you a bright, energetic Sales and Marketing Representative with an interest in the Spanish language and sensitivity to the Hispanic/Latino culture? If so, join Spanish is Fun Language School (SIF) and be a part of our Denver-based team, promoting our Brain Path Language (TM) Development (BPLD) system. Working in a fast-paced environment, the successful candidate will easily build rapport with prospects and clients while demonstrating strong work ethic, responsibility, and desire to grow company revenue and client accounts. Our new Sales and Marketing Representative will report to and work closely with the Owner/Director.
- Maintain the SIF sales and follow-up process as directed by Owner/Director
- Research and understand all current and new SIF products/services prior to each contact
- Manage both inbound and outbound sales contacts on a daily basis, based around e-mail, phone calls, website, referrals, mailings, etc.
- Generate, qualify, nurture, manage new leads and deliver sales
- Enroll prospects in events such as classes, summer camps, immersions, corporate /business group workshops, onsite school programs, etc.
- Manage PayPal to complete enrollment process
- Manage schedule of prospects/client appointments
- Manage/Maintain class calendar during the enrollment process
- Manage/Maintain lead-generation database in our CRM system, and track all leads with attention to data quality and completion
- Create and complete prospect mailings
- Demonstrate ease in relationship building with Clients, Prospects and Staff
- Demonstrated sales experience
- Native command of the English language, both verbally and written
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Business-minded, with a systematic approach to implementing SIF’s vision/mission
- Highly motivated self-starter who can work independently or as part of a team
- Excellent phone etiquette, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency of Client Relationship Management (CRM) systems within a sales organization
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Sound decision-making and the ability to respond to unexpected situations or requests
- High proficiency in using Windows, MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, etc.)
- Undergraduate degree
- Knowledge of Spanish language
- Experience with PayPal
- SIF will not sponsor visas. You must be a U.S. Citizen, permanent resident or otherwise authorized to work in the U.S.
- Spanish language education/classes sponsored by SIF after 3 months of employment.
Email Subject Line: SIF Sales Position Application
Attach: Cover Letter and Resume
NO PHONE CALLS ACCEPTED