Full accountability and responsibility for the development and implementation of service, modernization and installation business with in a designated geography.
Ensures the profitable growth of the business and increasing market penetration and the development, retention and value of existing accounts. Provides the functional expertise and leadership in operations and sales management, including collaboration on sales planning/plans and the successful execution of the annual business plan.
Responsibilities and Key Activities
1. Responsible for development, implementation and attainment of an annual business plan, operating budget and orders budget utilizing KONE business processes.
2. Executes implementation of objectives/initiatives for the service, modernization and new equipment business (i.e. Safety, Quality, KPP, ITE, market pricing, etc).
3. Development of KONE position and market share in the local market.
4. Ensures development of customer relationships, profitability, customer loyalty and satisfaction.
5. Development of KONE position and market share in the local market.
6. Develops and fosters communication between all departments including effective problem resolution.
7. Responsible for creating an environment of customer / employee satisfaction.
Skills, Education and Experience
4 year degree preferred or equivalent work experience within a comparable industry.
At least three years progressive sales experience
1. Comprehensive understanding of KONE’s processes, procedures, policies contracts and product offerings.
2. Familiarity of competitor product offerings and practices.
3. General accounting and financial management principles.
4. Laws and regulations regarding safety and environmental governmental regulations.
5. Sound understanding of IUEC agreement and labor relations.
1. : Demonstrated ability at leading and sponsoring change.
2. Ability to conduct financial analysis for the purpose of making sound business decisions.
3. Ability to motivate people to attain their maximum potential.
4. Ability to develop and foster teamwork.
5. Effective oral, written and presentation skills.
6. Strong persuasive skills.
7. Ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
8. Interpret a variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagrammatic form.
9. Able to manage multiple concurrent tasks through effective organization and time management.
1. Exhibits a high level of Integrity
2. Demonstrates superior work ethic
3. Possesses a can do and positive approach to their work
4. Consistently challenges the status quo
5. Turns problems/issues into opportunities for success
6. Demonstrates managerial courage
7. Attacks opportunities with vigor
8. Possesses high energy level
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
KONE - 5 months ago
KONE began its elevator business on the ground floor and is working its way up. The US subsidiary of Finland's KONE sells,...