SALES AND SERVICE ASSOCIATE, MIAMI BEACH BRANCH (BILINGUAL - ENGLISH/SPANISH)
Consider joining Popular’s team in the position of Sales and Service Associate and see what Popular Community Bank’s “The Human Side of banking” is all about!
We are currently looking for a Bilingual (English/Spanish) Sales & Service Associate. In this position you will be responsible for the sale of bank products and services to meet all of the needs of existing and potential customers while rendering quality service in accordance with bank goals to attain growth, profitability and customer satisfaction. You will also be responsible for the accurate processing of customer transactions while providing courteous, timely and informative service to ensure that the customer feels completely satisfied.
IN THIS POSITION YOU WILL:
• Build effective relationships and trust with clients and potential clients by listening to and uncovering their needs and educating them about the bank products and services that are most appropriate for their situation.
• Process payment and receipt of transactions for all product types and services accurately, courteously and in accordance with established policies and procedures.
• Maintain minimum amount of cash in Teller’s area to ensure compliance with security/safety measures.
• Proactively identify fraudulent or forged documentation and/or activity and report such activity to the respective supervisors.
• Establish and maintain thorough prospect file, reviews and accesses on a scheduled basis to present new products, services, rate promotions, campaigns, etc.
• Ensure cash is secured according to policy throughout course of day.
TO BE CONSIDERED YOU WILL NEED:
* A minimum of six months prior bank teller experience combined with two years of sales experience required.
* Complete knowledge of all bank products, services, policies and procedures, and complete knowledge of transaction processing and referrals, all teller procedures/policies and basic office equipment (inclusive of computer operations relevant to performing tasks).
* Effective sales ability and persuasiveness.
* Ability to positively interact with customers in difficult and demanding situations, and use various interpersonal styles and communication methods, depending on customer and situation, to gain acceptance of a product or service.
* Effective communication skills in English/Spanish (verbal and written).
* Computer literate; fluency in Microsoft Office programs, Excel analysis required.
ACADEMIC BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE:
Some college preferred along with a minimum of six months bank teller experience and two years of sales experience.
Consider joining our DYNAMIC organization. We offer competitive salaries and top notch benefits.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.