Line of Business: Community Banking Div Group
1. Master?s degree in finance, accounting or
2. High degree of quantitative analysis skills
3. Strong knowledge of Bank?s deposit and payments
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job.
Other Duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned
below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
1. Provide support to assigned BSO-RMs through underwriting and
processing of new loan requests and renewals; demonstrate a clear understanding
of major technical aspects of lending and basics of credit and
2. Provide support of credit risk management through thorough
underwriting, policy compliance and risk assessments on credit request packages
to be submitted for co-approval or approved by Relationship Managers. Ensure
packages are complete, accurate and thoroughly documented.
3. Drive sales efforts through pipeline and ensure closing in a
4. Support BSO-RM in monitoring, maintaining, and updating sales
activity, pipeline and other pertinent information using Bank?s contact
5. Work with City Executive, BSO-RMs and Credit Officers to develop
skills in prospecting, client management, call execution, Integrated
Relationship Management (IRM) and credit underwriting.
6. Ensure commercial banking relationships are fully developed,
including specific efforts to serve retail banking needs of clients?
owners/management/employees by partnering with Wealth Management Advisors,
Private Bankers and Relationship Managers.
7. Support complex client servicing related to loans, payment
solutions, deposits and other IRM products.
8. Monitor loans to ensure complete conformity with terms and
ascertain developing trends.
9. Support consistent, effective communication of Client Service
Unit (includes: BSO-RM, Sales and Service Officer (SSO), Portfolio Risk Officer
(PRO), and Business Services Assistant (BSA)) to provide superior revenue
generation, client service and risk management. Lead weekly meetings to discuss
new loan requests, renewals, loan reviews, past dues, etc.
10. Keep abreast of changing business and economic developments
which impact the loan portfolio, profitability and banking in
Reports To: City/Area Executive III-IV, Commercial Real Estate
Manager, Residential Construction Lending Manager, Regional Corporate Banking
Manager, Business Services Team Leader
Line of Business: COMMUNITY BANKING DIV
Effective Date: 01/2013
Required Skills and Competencies:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Bachelor?s degree in accounting or business or equivalent
education and related training
2. Seven years of experience in banking industry or related work
3. Experience with spreadsheet and word processing
4. Excellent verbal and written communication
5. Understanding of financial and cost accounting
6. Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications such as
Microsoft Office software products
7. Ability to travel, occasionally overnight