FusionStorm is an award-winning, information technology delivery (ITD) companyTM. We combine best-of-breed products from leading vendors with a full suite of Professional and Managed Services to help our customers save money and grow their businesses.
FusionStorm provides advanced technology and data center infrastructure expertise; world-class IT consulting, and managed and support services. We ensure our customer’s IT investments create value and realize high returns.
FusionStorm hires extraordinary people who strive to make a difference. Our success is in large part due to our outstanding talented and dedicated employees. If you thrive on transformation, empowerment to make a difference, and identification of solutions in an innovative environment, we want you to join our team.
FusionStorm is headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in San Jose, Sacramento, Irvine, San Diego, Bakersfield, Las Vegas, Dallas Texas, Columbus Ohio, Franklin Massachusetts, New York City, Red Bank New Jersey, and Tampa Florida. For more information about FusionStorm, please visit www.fusionstorm.com .
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) information systems are essential to the success of our business. The SalesForce Administrator is responsible for the Tier 2 Internal User Support of Salesforce.com and other cloud-based business information systems. Applications include Sales automation, Quote-to-Invoice, Inventory, Professional Services Automation, and Financial Applications. The focus is on improving our internal clients’ experience with our business systems and applications; fostering greater adoption and deeper use of them.
- Internal Tier 2 Client Support (Occasional Tier 1 and Tier 3 coverage)
- Salesforce Administration. Includes creation and maintenance of Salesforce custom apps, objects, approval process, formula fields, record types, page layouts, work-flow business rules, User maintenance; any and all “Click-to-configure” settings.
- Occasional maintenance of Apex and VisualForce Code
- Work with Business owners, SMEs, and internal developers to develop scalable applications that meet functional and non-functional requirements on schedule.
- Analysis and monitoring of data to ensure data integrity for client and business transaction data.
- Develop strategies to handle data discrepancies and data quality problems
- Optimize user experience of Reports, Dashboards, and Content areas.
- Monitor and analyze site metrics, system performance, and user activity.
- Define and document requirements, processes and integrate policies.
- Create and perform User Training sessions
- Take ownership of projects and multi-task.
- Bachelor degree (or its foreign educational equivalent) in Computer Applications, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or other related discipline.
- Excellent communication skills are essential - Must be able to communicate effectively (verbal, written, comprehension) with all levels of users.
- Intermediate/Advanced Salesforce Administration Skills - Min. 2 yrs experience
- Superior Customer Service, Tech Support, and Troubleshooting skills (Internal/External clients)
- Familiarity with Software Development methodology & life cycle
- One-to-one/group training skills and experience
- Ability to multi-task and work creatively in a fast-paced environment.
- Salesforce Administrator/Advanced Administrator Certification a big plus
- Experience with 3rd party integrations and web-services.Experienced with Customer Portals a plus
- Experience with Netsuite, especially Netsuite Adminisistration a plus.
- Experience with development and Data Management tools (Force.com IDE, CRMFusion DemandTools) a plus
- Software development experience a plus
- Experience in web development, including SQL and database administration a plus.
In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, FusionStorm provides an attractive mix of benefit plans to contribute to its employees' good health, future financial security and peace of mind. Please visit our website for more information about our competitive benefits package: http://www.fusionstorm.com/Careers/TotalCompensation.aspx .
You must be authorized to work in the United States.
FusionStorm is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a strong commitment to supporting and retaining a diverse and talented workforce.
No AGENCIES, please. We are not obligated to pay any fees for any individuals we decide to hire.
FusionStorm - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
FusionStorm is an award-winning IT solution provider with national U.S. coverage and global distribution capabilities. We have a proven...