IAVA is looking for a smart, eager and technically gifted person to join our Information Systems team in helping us manage our data and online systems. The Salesforce Administration Intern will work directly with the Salesforce Architect to support IAVA’s innovative and growing Salesforce Constituent Relationship Management. The Salesforce Administration Intern will report to the Salesforce Architect.
The Salesforce Administration Intern will:
The Salesforce Administration intern should possess:
- Support the ongoing development and data integrity of IAVA's constituent database (based in Salesforce.com).
- Assist in the creation and enforcement of organization-wide protocols for proper use of the database.
- Work with staff in all departments to find and implement database solutions to business challenges.
- Training staff and volunteers on proper use of our technology systems.
- Ensuring data cleanliness and security.
- Integrating Salesforce with third party systems, such as Conga Composer, Geopointe.
- Some coding, to create web forms, build webpage templates, etc.
- Working closely with content creators and online organizers to build amazing, innovative online experiences for our members.
- Experience with databases, Salesforce experience a major plus
- Organized, analytical, methodical
- A service orientation -- patient, helpful, and ready to teach other staff how to use our tech tools most effectively.
- Passionate about finding technical solutions to organizational challenges.
- Obsessed with accuracy.
- A desire to innovate.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to prioritize and juggle many requests, sometimes under pressure.
- Experience with any of the following a plus: FormAssembly, Predictive Response, Conga Composer, Data Loader, DemandTools, Camtasia
- Interest in emerging IT and online organizing trends.
- Experience with Content Management Systems (we use Drupal, primarily).
- Web development experience a plus, though not absolute necessity.
- Strong desire to serve our returning men and women in uniform.