Salary range: $100k - $124k .
Are you excited and passionate about supporting the corporate-wide use of Salesforce.com? Are you an energetic team player? Would you like to work for a company whose products make a positive difference in the world? If so, please join our Business Systems team at CPP as our CRM System Administrator. We have a strong customer-focused approach, and a desire to continuously learn and be better.
CPP’s corporate culture is dedicated, friendly, and committed to the professional development of all employees. We view our employees as a key asset to our success.
The Salesforce Administrator will be a central onsite resource that will provide support for all aspects of SFDC (Salesforce.com) and Marketo (B2B Marketing Automation). This involves defining and implementing functional and technical requirements, performing system configuration and integration, and championing all related policies and procedures. The CRM System Administrator serves as the primary support for all local and regional team members in Sales, Marketing, Accounting, Customer Service and Legal, who depend on the Salesforce and Marketo applications.
I. Global Salesforce.com Support 50%
II. Global Marketo Marketing Automation Support 25%
- Maintain CPP’s Salesforce instance and drive all subsequent customizations and enhancements.
- Provide global support to all users and act as the primary point of contact for end-user support.
- Deliver training and create all training documentation. On-board new Salesforce users.
- Perform all standard Salesforce administrative tasks such as setting up users and profiles, creating workflows and email alerts, maintaining the content library, etc.
- Collaborate with Business Analytics on creating reports and dashboards.
- Build out and maintain CPP’s Salesforce Partner Portal.
- Design and support Case Management functionality.
- Implement and support a knowledgebase system and potentially external chat functionality.
- Implement and support CPP’s legal contract automation. Manage electronic signature applications (Echosign).
- Support CPP’s move toward bi-directional integration with ERP system. Once implemented, manage components of this integration.
III. General CRM Applications Support 25%
- Automate and refine the closed-loop lead generation process.
- Refine the automation of lead nurturing campaigns.
- Refine the automation of lead scoring in collaboration with the Business Analytics team.
- Manage distribution lists and contact groups.
- Track and quantify the impact and ROI of lead generation programs.
- Communicate on a regular basis with Business Analytics and other key stakeholders to ensure CRM application functionality meets evolving business needs. Spearhead roadmaps and project plans.
- Identify application related problems and work with stakeholders and/or vendor support to resolve issues.
- Define, implement and support integration efforts between the legal, sales and marketing applications as well as external applications such as CPP’s ERP system.
- Partner with Business Analytics to continuously improve data quality and reduce duplications throughout CPP’s CRM applications.
- Collaborate with Business Analytics on data mining and list pulls.
- Manage security profiles and access rights for all users within the applications. Conduct regular security/configuration audits.
- Drive introduction of Salesforce and Marketo at CPP subsidiaries and affiliates.
- Stay current with SFDC and Marketo releases, as well as the AppExchange to leverage relevant updates and products.
- Create functional and technical and QA requirements and d ocument all CRM application-related processes and enhancements .
Bachelor’s Degree required ideal or equivalent work experience – Marketing, Math, Statistics or Technology focus (CSC / MIS) preferred
- 5 years of related work experience required, preferably in software admin roles supporting database marketing and sales analysis.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience with Salesforce.com CRM. Salesforce.com Administrator certification a plus.
- E xperience with marketing automation software ideal. Experience with Marketo or Eloqua a big plus.
- Experience with SQL.
- Experience with Apex or Visualforce development desired.
- Experience with bi-directional ERP integration and corresponding middleware.
- Competent in creating functional and technical requirements, documentation and test scripts.
- Superior analytical skills.
- Strong attention to detail and follow through. Ability to multi-task, prioritize, take on responsibility and work well under deadlines.
- The ability to work independently with the tenacity to research and overcome problems.
- Superior interpersonal skills with strong customer service orientation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to clearly and simply articulate concepts, messages and strategies.