Emma is a successful digital marketing service that helps businesses and organizations of all sizes connect with their audiences and tell their story. Powering the emails of more than 45,000 clients, Emma is known for elegant, easy-to-use tools and the very best customer service. Oh, and funky glasses.
We're looking for a Salesforce Administrator to join our operations team.
As our Salesforce Administrator, you will be a crucial resource to people from all corners of the company who will come to you for reports, analysis, automated workflow and all of the awesomeness Salesforce has to offer.
If you’re our ideal candidate, you’re a data geek who loves technical efficiency and can manage your own schedule to deliver solid, thoughtful work in a deadline-driven environment. And you’re also a people person who loves the idea of making your co-workers’ lives easier so they can focus on serving our customers.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
Here are the must-haves:
- Salesforce.com user management and training
- Creation and configuration of SFDC custom fields and objects, page layouts and workflow
- Close collaboration with team leads to identify opportunities to improve processes
- Creation of SFDC reports to measure key metrics
- Monitoring and maintenance of data quality
- Documentation of process changes
- Occasional exchanges with a coworker's inflatable remote-controlled R2D2
And, hey, these would be nice:
- Proven technical and functional experience in SFDC administration and maintenance
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
Success in this position requires a lot of cross-team exchanges and technical translation, so excellent oral and written communication skills are a must. Implementation is largely solo work, though, so you should equally enjoy working on your own, head down and headphones on, while you test in the Sandbox. Well, headphones are optional. Unless you have bad taste in music, in which case you’ll probably need them because we don’t play like that.
- Knowledge of Apex and Visualforce
- Experience with GoodData, Marketo, Google Analytics and business analysis
Ready to write some validation rules and design some dashboards? We’d love to hear from you!
Emma is an email marketing platform that’s known for powering the emails of lots of stylish brands.
We’re dedicated to...