The Salesforce Administrator will play a leading role in architecting an efficient and streamlined platform for our Financial Planning and Client Services team to use in managing and tracking client relationships. This role will work closely with LearnVest’s Operations, Technology and Analytics teams to improve upon our existing architecture and take our data tracking and reporting to the next level.
The right person for this role will demonstrate a strong aptitude for understanding how user needs translate to business requirements, have a strong eye for analytics and be able to work in a highly collaborative environment. You must have excellent analytical and communication skills, business acumen, and the initiative to proactively partner with different departments to ensure our Salesforce architecture is properly maintained, monitored and that the appropriate teams are trained on updates.
- Work in collaboration with the Operations and Sales teams to build a best-in-class CRM that effectively tracks clients, sets Planner workflows and provides accurate Reports and Dashboards to the Senior Leadership team.
- Monitor system metrics and dashboards to track trends in usage, data integrity, productivity, revenue, clients and provide insight
- Maintain and ensure consistent data quality across Salesforce and company systems
- Administer Salesforce on a day-to-day basis, including managing user accounts, profiles, permissions, page layouts, dashboards, reports, etc.
- Research new applications and best-practices to ensure LearnVest is staying on top of best CRM and data practices.
- Train employees on how to best use Salesforce based on their role, function and needs
- Troubleshoot issues that arise and be able to resolve them quickly
- Maintain proper documentation of processes, policies, application configurations and continual modifications and help related materials
- Work on ad hoc projects as they arise
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- 3+ years of experience in CRM management and developing Salesforce
- Strong knowledge of the Salesforce support system and the different applications that plug into as it as it relates to financial services.
- Prior experience in a FINRA or SEC regulated environment a plus
- Obsessive attention to detail when creating and maintaining systems
- Ability to effectively communicate needs across departments