Trulia has experienced tremendous growth in our Multi City Sales Centers and uses Salesforce.com as a core business platform. As a Salesforce.com Contract Administrator, you will be responsible for configuring Salesforce.com and partnering with the Inside Sales and Customer Service management teams to improve operational efficiency, achieve substantial revenue growth, and deliver an amazing customer experience. You should have a strong understanding of cloud based business applications, extensive experience with data management and reporting, and the ability to manage projects across cross-functional teams.
- Salesforce.com administration/configuration and reporting analytics for our Sales and Customer Support organization
- Create reports and dashboards to provide Inside Sales and Customer Service KPIs for senior management; fulfill miscellaneous reporting requests
- Call Center software administration and SFDC integration support (CTI)
- Design, develop and maintain complex user roles, security, profiles, workflows rules, validation rules and, custom workflow, etc.
- Manage and implement customization requests including creating workflow triggers, workflow alerts, automated email responses, etc.
- Audit, uncover and resolve data integrity issues
- Perform mass data imports/exports using the API or various import tools
- Collaborate on and inform cross-functional teams of new feature technical design, technical requirements, limitations, and implementation
- Work with Business Analyst team to create and publish best practices in relation to our products and Salesforce configuration
- Support partner implementations within our internal instance
- Perform unit testing, integration testing, and performance testing of new application functionality. Analyze and mitigate issues identified during testing
- Identify opportunities for application optimization, redesign, or development within the Sales and Customer Service teams
- Works with management across business units and internal stakeholders to ensure that the configuration supports both the enterprise and individual business unit requirements
- 3-5 years Sales Operations/Support experience with extensive experience in Salesforce.com administration, Salesforce.com Certified Administrator strongly preferred
- Experience with the Salesforce.com Service Cloud, experience with CTI integrations or hosted call center solutions also a plus.
- Experienced in integrating 3rd party systems with Salesforce
- Ability to coordinate with implementation partners, other IT managers, internal stakeholders and developers in providing solution suggestions and constructive feedback
- Data migration and integration experience
- Data cleansing and import/export of large volumes of data
- Ability to multi-task, and handle urgent interrupts with high level of professionalism
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- BS Degree in Information Technology, Business Administration, and/or related field
Trulia - 8 months ago
Trulia’s close-knit teams of energized & happy brainiacs creatively help people make smarter real estate decisions. This is an...