This position will be responsible for the requirement and analysis for the enterprise Salesforce CRM initiatives, as well as the coordination and facilitation of the companys cloud based customer relationship management system (Salesforce.) The positions main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following: improve collaboration to develop improved operational efficiencies and analytics across the service and sales areas utilizing Salesforce. Position will also support employees with usability issues and will field and document requests for system enhancements.
This position performs extensively complex analyses of business goals, objectives and needs and of the general business environment. Plans and designs business processes and makes recommendations and changes in order to improve and support business systems and activities. Reviews industry changes or mandates, produces documentation on the impact to existing systems, and provides detailed documentation for programmers. Work without supervision on highly complex projects.
Compiles information and performs analysis (qualitatively and/or quantitatively) as well as conducting follow up and data verification as needed. Analyze feasibility, cost ramifications, economies, or other aspects of large or complex programs. Participates in and may lead the implementation of special projects. May work with other departments, conduct interviews, or conduct primary or secondary research to gather data if information is not readily available.
• Researching, understanding and documenting processes, key initiatives and needs for individual organizations as relates to sales and service process automation and CRM functionality.
• Recommend design and enhancement of the Salesforce Application (or other toolsets) to support those needs.
• Help facilitate the design for the solutions to balance and support both the needs of the individual organizations and the overall enterprise wide initiatives and reporting.
• Analysis and prepare/provide documentation of business user requirements and processes related to CRM.
• Define and recommend appropriate CRM security to ensure appropriate end-user access.
• Comprehension of end-user system usage (e.g. screens, plans, business processes and procedures)
• Recommend (and if appropriate create) queries and/or reports.
• Assist users with day-to-day questions, problems, and issues on corporate network.
• Manage change control (i.e. receiving business requirement, report requirement, change or enhancement requests from Users.)
• Document training, policy and procedures, and user manuals for CRM system.
• Conduct end-user training on CRM system.
• Represent the business in the oversight of data administration (data integrity, cleansing data for imports, etc.)
• Resolve problems as needed to ensure that customers receive prompt, efficient service.
• Act as a liaison with Salesforce.com on new features, platform capabilities, issues and general support.
• Research new features, vendor products, and emerging trends and may liaison with additional third-party vendors
• Excellent communication skills are essential - Must be able to communicate effectively (verbal, written, comprehension) with all levels of users.
• Intermediate/Advanced Salesforce Administration Skills - Min. 2 yrs experience -Salesforce Administrator/Advanced Administrator Certification a big plus
• Experience with 3rd party integrations and web-services. (Experience with Echosign and CongaMerge a plus. )
• Experienced with Customer Portals a plus
• Typically 5+ years of experience with Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
CareerBuilder - 19 months ago
Emdeon is a leading provider of revenue and payment cycle management and clinical information exchange solutions, connecting payers,...