The Salesforce CRM Administrator is a key team member assisting Excelsior College staff in the development, implementation, and evaluation of marketing initiatives for all phases of the student lifecycle, from prospective student, to enrolled student, to alumni. The Salesforce CRM Administrator is responsible for overall application configuration and assurance that staff use the Salesforce CRM in accordance with best practices.
A qualified candidate for the Salesforce CRM Administrator has expertise in software application use and proficiency. This position works with internal customers to translate user requirements making the most efficient use of the CRM.
Recent college graduates are encouraged to apply.
No supervisory responsibilities.
- Identify best practices in the use of Salesforce CRM and disseminate them to end users.
- Provide high-quality end user support to users of Salesforce CRM.
- Manage workflow for the CRM system.
- Create and maintain advanced features of the CRM system
- Work with internal and external staff to use the CRM in an efficient, effective manner.
- Design, develop, and implement enhancements to the CRM system as required.
- Manage access rights for staff and consultants for the CRM system.
- Perform data integrity and manipulation tasks.
- Troubleshoot issues reported by all CRM users as needed.
- Write policies, procedures, and technical documentation.
- Prepare accurate time estimates for projects and manage tasks to meet deadlines.
- Attend professional conferences and training courses as required.
- Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's degree in the Information Technology or Communications fields or related disciplines.
- Strong interpersonal skills with experience working in a team environment.
- Excellent organizational and decision making skills including the demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines while providing quality customer service and products.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technology.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Flexibility to work alternate shifts on an as needed basis.
- Customer relationship management systems administration preferred.
- Experience integrating customer relationship management systems with other systems preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM system strongly preferred.
Excelsior College - 19 months ago
Founded as Regents College in 1971 and chartered as a private, nonprofit institution in 1998, the College was renamed Excelsior College in...