Knowledgent is a purpose-built Industry Information Consultancy that provides advanced Information Management and Analytical (IM&A) solutions with industry-specific specialization in Financial Services, Life Sciences, Healthcare and Commercial markets. Knowledgent was founded with the mission to help an enterprise become more information centric . We chose this mission because while information has been recognized as a strategic corporate asset, its importance has now reached an inflection point: corporations that don’t learn to innovate through information and compete on analytics will be left behind by those that do. Extreme volumes of data are now being generated by systems, machines and the Internet, representing an unexplored ocean of data with unlimited potential. Mining this data can produce highly instructive predictions about products, markets, customers and human behaviors.
Knowledgent is a first-in-category firm, built from the ground up to combine IM&A advisory and delivery capabilities with vertical domain knowledge. While our core capability is comprised of competencies that address business and IT strategy, business analysis, program management, information management and Big Data analytics, the context in which we approach any problem is the vertical industry of our clients.
- Write technical specs for a Wealth Management Salesforce.com environment
- Design solutions specific to Unified Account Opening
- Perform development / configurations in a UAT environment
- Propose Test strategy based upon SFDC testing expertise
- Could involve creating custom objects, triggers, workflows, reports or other custom development work.
- Facilitate the production of workflow diagrams and possible conceptual workflows within a SFDC environment.
- Serve as the overall SME for the Salesforce.com platform.
- Drive resolution of issues related to the Salesforce.com platform.
- Maintain awareness of current and future Salesforce.com features (along with complimentary offerings in the Salesforce AppExchange and the utilization of Force.com )
- Work with business owners to develop test case scenarios for functional enhancements and lead and/or perform the testing efforts.
- Experience with Salesforce implementations, (as a BPM tool, not the CRM product)
- Experience with MS Visio
- Experience with Financial Services industry
- Experience with Brokerage Operations
- Technology experience as a Systems Integrator for enterprise applications.
- Expertise in integrating an SFDC workflow engine with a legacy workflow applications
- Self-starter, works independently on a day-to-day level, reports to Salesforce functional lead
Monster - 2 years ago