Our client, a high growth company in the health education domain, located in the heart of New York City in the Flatiron District, is currently seeking a junior to mid-level Salesforce.com (SFDC) Developer to work on a 6 month contract. Responsibilities for this position include:
- Development experience with Apex and the Force.com platform.
- In-depth understanding of the Salesforce.com CRM application (Sales or Service Cloud) capabilities and constraints.
- Applied knowledge of the solution definition, design, layout and configuration of the SFDC implementation and related applications.
- Knowledge of Agile software development methodologies is a big plus.
- Ability to liaise and interact with staff members of all levels, including non-technical functional staff.
- Must be creative, innovative and be able to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to abstract detail into larger patterns, familiarity with user-centered analysis and evaluation techniques.
- A passion for health and fitness is a bonus.
- Self-starter who can manage multiple tasks simultaneously with minimal supervision.
- Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills.
- SFDC Certified professionals preferred.
- Candidates with minimum 3+ years of experience on SalesForce.com.
InRhythm - 16 months ago
Who Are We?
We are a NY city based boutique agile process-consulting and product development firm that specializes in a whole gamut of...