Corpedia, An NYSE Euronext Company and the leader in governance, risk, and compliance ( GRC ) e-learning and advisory services, currently is seeking a Salesforce.com Administrator. The Administrator will be a key member in designing and ongoing improvement of our CRM system, Salesforce.com. Primary tasks will consist of using Salesforce.com and other feature functionality to build customized solutions in Salesforce.com to enable business productivity across multiple organizations (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud). Corpedia is a rapidly growing company that has a fast-paced yet casual atmosphere and due to our tremendous success. This position is located in Phoenix, AZ.
• Responsible for optimization and maintenance of Salesforce.com for various cross functional groups (Sales, Marketing, Service, Support)
• Ownership, execution and strategy of both system design and customizations including new rules/workflows, roles, profiles, etc.
• Act as subject matter expert to enable Salesforce.com’s success as our unified system of record.
•Build customized solutions in Salesforce.com and associated systems that support business requirements and processes.
• Create and maintain data integrity rules.
• 2+ years of system administrator experience with Salesforce.com; must be expert in all common configuration (i.e. non-coding) tasks
• Ability to develop and create roles, lead assignment rules and other basic salesforce.com objects
•Experience in designing and developing processes in a highly agile environment (Sales/Marketing)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate with all levels within the organization in a collaborative way
• Strong spreadsheet and data-modeling experience
• Demonstrated understanding of business process development and improvement initiatives
• Strong sense of customer focus, both internal and external, and the importance of the voice of the customer
• Positive attitude
• Salesforce.com (Expert)
• MS Excel (Expert)
• Independent & Creative
Corpedia offers an excellent compensation and benefits package including:
• Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
• Flex Spending Account (Medical & Dependent Care)
• Life Insurance
•Short-term and long-term disability Insurance
• 401k + matching
• Vacation/Personal/Sick Leave
Corpedia - 14 months ago
Founded in 1997, Corpedia, Inc. is the oldest online corporate compliance eLearning company, servicing numerous Fortune 1000 companies with...