Job Order #: 3653316-31977-5319
Job Title: Salesforce.com Developer
Job Location: Glendale, AZ
Job Length: 6 Months
Rate: Market (W2 only, no agencies or 3rd parties please)
1) SalesForce.com experienced developer to support Application development for new Applications, Enhancements, break/fix.
2) Application Operational support for Incident/Service tickets, Change Deployments, and Break/Fix Emergencies
3) SalesForce & Force.com Code development and configuration, APEX, Visual-Force, SQL integration, System Configurations
4) Administration Support, System Administration, User configuration, Operational Support.
4) Documentation maintenance - Run Book updates, RFC and B/F documents
5) Coding Development of new Applications, Minor Site Enhancement and small projects for business.
6) Vendor Upgrade Support, Support, configure, validate SalesForce vendor upgrades (3-4) times per year
7) SalesForce best practices support - code reviews, developer training, and support strategies.
- Certified SalesForce administration and Development
- Preferred advanced admin or developer certifications
- SalesForce Administration or advanced certification
- SalesForce Developer or Advanced Developer Certification
- Software Developer Experience
- Software development tools including source code control, build tools, and defect tracking.
- Software Standards and Methodologies
- Object development, testing, build/deployment, troubleshooting/analysis
- 3+ years SalesForce/Force.com configuration, administration and deployment
- 3+ years experience SalesForce APEX development and web services integration
- 3+ years experience with database configuration, integrations, and SalesForce Org data model configuration
- Experience with requirements gathering and Documentation (including Design Specifications)
- Experience with Office and Design Software
- MS Office, Visio, build/deploy tools.
- Excellent English writing and speaking