Description: Primary Responsibilities:|
Skills and Knowledge
- Participate in the meetings with internal business units to understand their application needs.
- Be able to apply those application needs into hardware design.
- Some physical working with hardware infrastructure to put together designed environments may be required.
- Help designing and writing test harness scripts that will be used to test different hardware designs to see if they meet the application requirements.
- Running the test harnesses and collecting result data and creating reports of the results.
- Preferably knowledge of Open Source technologies and web2.0 techniques
- Solid understanding of computer hardware infrastructure design and concepts
- Some programing and scripting experience. Chef, Python, Ruby, and shell preferred.
- Self-motivated and have good communication skills
- 5+ years of benchmark testing desired
- Some regional travel to Boston