Big Brand Tire & Service is one of the highest volume retailers of tires and automotive services in California with locations in Central and Southern California. We have been in the business for more than 40 years and we continue to open new locations to satisfy our expanding customer base.
Our store salespeople are our future store managers. They must be energetic, professional and focused on providing superior customer satisfaction. They have both the desire and the authority to meet and exceed our customers’ service expectations…..and they have the best compensation plan in the industry.
If you are the type of person that is willing to work hard for a company that will give you a wealth of opportunities and the skills and training to move up in the company, then working for a Big Brand Tire and Service location is for you.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A strong customer service orientation and drive to succeed.
- A high level of energy and professional integrity.
- The ability to work well under pressure and handle multiple tasks.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work a flexible retail schedule including weekends.
- Basic keyboard skills.
- Knowledge of tires and mechanical services is highly desirable.
- Sales or customer service related background.
- Valid CA driver’s license and DMV report with 2 points or less.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Must be able to meet ADA requirements including standing for long periods of time and some lifting, up to 70 pounds.
Big Brand Tire & Service is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, physical or mental disability or other class or category protected by federal, state or local laws.
- Competitive starting salary
- Comprehensive training program
- The best incentive program in the industry
- Paid vacations
- Paid holidays
- 401k plan with company match
- Medical insurance plan
- Dental insurance plan
- Life insurance plan
- Flexible spending account