Please read carefully before applying for this position.
To support the rapid growth of Lime Energy’s utility sponsored Small Business Direct Install Energy Efficiency programs, we are seeking Energy Efficiency Sales Auditors to perform energy analysis and documentation of energy conservation and utility cost reduction measures.
Job responsibilities include field visits to conduct site assessments, creating formal customer proposals and then selling those proposals across the full spectrum small business customer segments.
- Conducting on site commercial energy audits for a cross section of eligible utility customers.
- Preparing proposals that recommend energy conservation measures, provide customer costs and incentives and then selling that value proposition to the customer.
- Maintaining strong ongoing communications with customers to assure customer satisfaction.
- Contributing to the deployment of program marketing and outreach campaigns.
- Preparing status reports to accurately describe activities in the field and to monitor progress towards program goals on customer participation and the completion of eligible projects.
- Coordinating with or follow up on program Quality Assurance activities such as field inspections and customer surveys, as appropriate.
- Provide information to customers on available incentives and additional resources.
- Sales Experience
- Experience with commercial energy audits
- Experience promoting energy efficiency in the commercial sector
- Bachelor’ s degree in a related field
- BPI certified Building Analyst
- Experience with energy modeling software
- Understanding of building science applications or construction background or sales background
Lime Energy - 11 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Lime Energy is building a new energy future. As a leading national provider of energy efficiency for small business customers, Lime Energy...