The Salon Consultant is responsible to servicing
existing accounts and opening new accounts within an
assigned territory to achieve established monthly
territory sales, brand and promotional goals.
Every salon position within Kao USA is meant to further
the same goals:
1.) Partner with the right salons
2.) Offer our salon partners our entire portfolio
3.) Help our salon partners to grow their business
accounts to maximize sales efforts.
- Service existing accounts and identify and open new
phone) to effectively promote the purchase,
- Meet with clients regularly (in person and via the
sell-through and support of Kao USA salon products,
promotions and programs.
reviews and planning sessions on a regular basis.
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, business
competitor’s salon customers within assigned
- Identify and establish rapport with top 25
ensure education events which include, but are not
- Work with Marketing and Education Departments to
limited to classes, workshops, seminars and shows,
VIP events, etc.
programs, business initiatives, and ways to improve
- Make recommendations to improve Kao USA salon
and submit all written reports as assigned to meet
- Complete all communication and assignments on time
handle multiple tasks and manage time effectively
- Ability to prioritize and organize duties/tasks,
writing skills with the ability to clearly and
- Requires basic math, reading, spelling, grammar and
effectively communicate with business owners.
orders in an accurate and thorough manner.
- Must be detail oriented with the ability to complete
build and maintain professional business
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to
presentations and close the sale.
- Ability to identify sales opportunities, make
Work and Excel.
- Basic computer skills with working knowledge of MS
registered and insured vehicle.
- Negotiation skills and techniques.
- Professional and groomed appearance a must.
- Valid driver’s license; access to properly
requires using a computer for long periods of time
- Duties performed are of a physical nature which
as well as walking, standing, climbing, bending,
talking, hearing and lifting and/or moving up to 30
fingers and wrists.
- Requires repetitive motion in the use of hands,
face-to-face customer meetings, company events,
- Extensive travel is required to facilitate
training, and department meeting via car, air, rail
and mass transit. Travel estimated to be 80-90%.
Req. Code : 269
Division/Department : SALON
KAO - 30+ days ago
Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel
Santa Monica, CA
- 20 days ago
komar International LLC
El Monte, CA
- 21 days ago
Kao Corporation, headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, has announced that it will commence its prestige cosmetics business in China in March 2004....