- Jersey City, NJ---Newport Ctr, 02297
Job Title: Salon Customer Experience Spec
Do you have a passion for customers and helping your team? Are you constantly reviewing the latest magazines and watching every fashion and celebrity show on TV to see the latest hair and beauty trends? Do you like interacting with people on a personal level and helping make their lives better through your advice? Well…being a Salon Customer Experience Specialist in the new jcp salon might be the position for you! Come be a part of a team that is changing the face of retail forever.
The Salon Customer Experience Specialist supports the salon team by providing a superior client experience through offering additional styling services and product benefits to become salon destination of choice!
• Educate Customers – You know it all. Customers appreciate your expertise and understanding of retail product benefits and the value of each hair service. You love finding the perfect solution to ensure customer maintains their desired look and feel beautiful.
• Drives conversion and sales – You like to compliment people and turn retail customers into jcp salon clients by offering the great value and service provider technical skills. Your efforts facilitate the growth of the salon!
• Assisting Customers – You seek out customers and do whatever you can to make their experience unforgettable! You listen, you help, you educate, and you make them want to come back by offering solutions to their hair concerns through salon services and the benefits of retail product.
• Partners with Salon associates – You’ve got some best friends in the store. You like them so much you work closely with them every day. You partner and collaborate with the salon associates by offering additional salon services, such as deep conditioning, glossing, color, to the service provider’s clients.
Skill and Characteristics:
People Skills – You are an outgoing person and enjoy interacting with all types of people. You like working in a team environment where you help your team satisfy clients.
Attitude – You are a “glass half-full” type of person. You can take any situation and make it positive.
Motivation – You have an internal drive to be fantastic. You feel a real sense of accomplishment when the customer is happy and the salon looks great.
Influence – You are not a pushy sales person, but you know how to maneuver in a conversation to get someone to think differently.
Passion for Salon – You love product and salon services. You genuinely love understanding the client’s benefits from products and a variety of salon services. You love being on your feet, you have attention to detail on customer needs, and thrive on making people HAPPY!
JCPenney - 11 months ago
A century-old name in retailing, J. C. Penney is reinventing itself to modernize its iconic but sagging department store business. The...